Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Cleaning at Grandma and Grandpa's


















































I didn't take a head-count, but there were dozens of us there to help with spring cleaning at grandma's and grandpa's. Inside there was a pantry makeover, and outside all over yard clean up. Throw in lunch and kids playing, and it was a very productive and fun day. Wow - what can happen when you all pitch in. I am going to post a few pics - post a comment below or email me if you want me to email all of them. Okay, I can't pick just a few ... so here's most. FINE Colleen, I cave to pressure! You'll find NO roller-pics here. It would take ages to narrate each photo ... but here's all the fun!

I'll add more over the next few days ... lots of them!

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a nice thing for you all to do for your grandparents. I'll bet you loved being there!
Let's really plan on getting together some time this summer, okay?

Zack and Victoria said...

Hey mis will you email me all the pics, i would love to have them :O)
It was good to see you this weekend!!!!!