LUCKY 7'S
7 Things I Can Do...
- Sleep through the night. (Thanks, Logan!)
- Write silly poems
- Cook an Entire Thanksgiving Dinner
- Clip Coupons
- Spontaneously find words that start with any given letter. (Car-time activity with Daniel)
- Play Guitar Hero and Rock Band on MEDIUM
- Clean
7 Things I Cannot Do ...
- Catch up on the laundry
- Lift more than 15 pounds for another few weeks
- Have any more babies (No sympathy needed - we have our perfect family, the surgery just made that decision permanent.)
- Make it 'home' for the holidays . . . this year
- Resist the blue-eyed boys in my life! People think the boys' eyes take after me - they should look at their dad!
- Spend money on myself. It's something I learned from my mom . . . take care of your family first!
- See without my glasses or contacts
7 Things That Attracted me to Ryan ...
- His blue eyes and forever-long eyelashes
- His love of music - all types.
- His skinny legs. They are very cute!
- The friendship we shared before we even met.
- His devotion to the Gospel.
- His amazing artistic abilities.
- His "Deacon Dance"
7 Things I say Most Often...
- "I sure love you, too"
- "I think Logan is stinky"
- "Yes, you can call dad"
- "Turn it down, that's a little too loud"
- "Don't jump on the couch" (or off it, or onto another one, or onto the fireplace hearth . . . )
- "We'll play Rock Band when dad gets home"
- "PLEASE EAT!!!"
7 Admirations ...
- Uncle Warren
- Ryan
- Mom
- Daddy Dave
- Jane
- Kay Tischner
- Louise Tischner
7 Favorite Foods...
- Homemade Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
- Homemade German Chocolate Cake (hmmm, there's a theme here)
- Thanksgiving Dinner w/ mom
- Fresh Peaches
- Garden Tomatoes
- Garden Cucumbers
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
CRAZY 8'S
8 TV shows I like to watch ...
- Amazing Race
- Ace of Cakes
- Project Runway
- CBS Sunday Morning
- Grey's Anatomy
- One Tree Hill
- CSI . . . only the original
- The Sirius Sattelite channel 6002 - easy music to leave on all day
8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
- Put away Halloween decorations
- Brought out Thanksgiving decorations
- Wrote a letter to my niece, whom I adore
- Had controlled fits of giggles as Daniel was drawing a picture of himself w/his cousin - to send with my letter.
- Had a nap . . . everyone in the house had a nap . . . at the same time . . .
- Turned on the heat during the day - first time this season.
- Felt unbelievable joy and thanks for my family.
- Made inappropriate (wink, wink) suggestions to my cute hubby . . .
8 Favorite Places To Eat...
- My house
- My mom's house
- Cafe Rio
- In N Out Burger
- Jimmy John's
- County Line BBQ (no longer there, booo!)
- Dicky's BBQ
- Red Lobster (Don't even like fish - just the biscuits and salad!)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
- Never buying femine supplies again!
- Seeing Cadi again in the snow. That's funny stuff!
- Seeing the boys in the snow - Logan for the 1st time.
- Being able to spend more time with family.
- Someday . . . having regular date nights again.
- Being able to go to the temple with Ryan - between pregnancy and nursing . . . all now over.
- Feeling Christmas spirit
- Picking up Daniel from pre-school, it's fun to ask him about his day (speaking of - I need to finish this quick and be on my way!!)
8 Things On My Wish List...
- A mild winter
- A clean car (how does it get cluttered SO fast!!??!!)
- Laser eye surgery someday
- Willpower
- Re-connect with friends
- Happy boys
- Happy family
- Cadi to stay healthy for more years than expected. (St. Bernards only have an average 8-12 year span . . . she's already FIVE!!)
8 People I Tag...
- No tags. . . .




1 comments:
I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year. Preston is bringing home a buddy so I feel some stress. I'll have to get some tips from you!! Better yet, why don't you guys come down and you can cook it for me!!
I'm waiting patiently for you to post picture of the boys Halloween costumes...
Post a Comment