Anyway, I thought I would do a few posts about all of the fun things we did while we were there. This first one is a Denver-area staple. If you visit the area, you HAVE to go to the Butterfly Pavilion. (It's almost like going to Casa Bonita. You might not like it, it costs more than you think it should, but you have to go anyway. . . . which we didn't do (Casa Bonita) . . . thank heavens! Who needs a bad mexican food TV dinner, just to see cliff divers and crawl around in the cave. The sopapillas, well that's the best part. But, I digress!)
Finally - into the butterfly conservatory! There were THOUSANDS of them!! Everywhere you look - butterflies of every imaginable color and size combination. They're perched on every leaf, feeding on fruit, fluttering past you, and once in a while landing on your shirt. Daniel took several turns with the camera - for a little dude, his pics are not too shabby.
I love this next picture - if you look at the plant in front of Ryan and Daniel - there are 3 butterflies just in that one little plant.
Inside the conservatory is very, very warm and very, very humid! Made for perfect 'matching hairdo' pics!




1 comments:
I am glad to see the fun things you did when you were gone. Those butterfly pics are incredible. And can I just add to your question...Why in the world is there not a Chili's here? I love that place. Aaron and I talk about that all the time.
Post a Comment