Everyone is busy . . . . Daniel and Ryan are rearranging furniture and my mom is giving Logan a bath tonight. So - I thought I would update, which I haven't done for ages and ages. Geeeeeee, can't imagine why, could you? We got out of town for a few days, brought grandma back with us, and surgery was a few days later. I've been home from the hospital ONE day, and NO ONE NEEDS ME!!! Okay, that is a total exaggeration. They just won't let me do anything. :O)
Here's a bunch of pictures from my mom's camera from her time here.Here's Daniel on Sunday morning getting ready to go out the door for the Primary Program. He had his part ALL memorized . . . and was pretty entertaining giving it over the microphone.
Two cute boys in the tub - what more to say?
Daniel in front of his preschool. Daniel loves when someone new gets to see him at school.
See how I get so much accomplished? Logan is a velcro-baby, and a climber - what a combo.Daniel ate a KitKat candy bar.
Daniel posing next to flowers that were delivered from my sister Moni!
Logan's other favorite spot to be . . . . . and joined by big brother.
And finally . . . . one thing that I had all planned for my mom and I to do - I have wanted to do a little something special for a friend who has helped (and helped and helped and helped) me - so my mom and I made these aprons for her . . . and had extra so we made one for her cute little daughter, too. Mom said, "Let me take a picture, I promise you won't be in the picture." and then, "Oops." (Listen for false high voice.) "I got you in the picture." Grrrrrr. It was the aprons that were supposed to be the picture!
Anyway, that's the past week, from Grandma's Point of View!




1 comments:
Surgery?? I missed that somehow. I'm glad you're home, and hopefully feeling better. Please email when you get a minute. Missed you. And you look GREAT in the apron!
Post a Comment