Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged... Who I Am

It's who I am ....
I am... trying to be better organized.
I Wish ... that I could get more sleep.

I Want.... my boys to be happy. I want them to have lives full of fun, security, family, and the Gospel.
I Have.... the best boys and hubby!
I Hate... feeling anxious.

I Fear... Cadi barfing while there is a dog sitter here for a week.
I Hear.... Cadi barking for a treat, Daniel playing Rock Band, and Logan turning the printer on and off . . . and on and off . . . and on and off.
I Always... procrastinate (especially deciding what to make for dinner).
I Usually... have a Pepsi . . . gotta give that up before surgery.
I Am Not... thin!
I Dance ... with Daniel on the Dance Dance Revolution pads. He's pretty good!
I Sing... in the car, it's safe there.
I Never... have the willpower to eat better. Darn GENES!
I Rarely... see the sun come up. ??? The front of the house faces East, and until I am out of jammies or a robe - I don't open the front blinds. I'm going to have to start getting up a lot earlier.
I Cry... probably too much. Darn GENES! At least I do it mostly alone, it freaks Daniel out when I cry in front of him.
I am Not Always... done with the dinner dishes when the boys lure me away to something more fun.
I Lose... my confidence.
I'm Confused... with different family dynamics.
I Need... a hobby.
I Should... get the boys bathed and clothes pulled for the morning.
I Dream... I couldn't tell you the last dream I had. Hmmmmm.

I tag .. . . . . Allison and Jane

2 comments:

allison nadauld said...

Fun tag. I'll be sure to do it this week. Thanks!

Sammy and Landon said...

It was great to see you guys! How did everything go? Did you find something that might work? I told landon that if we were guaranteed a baby that looked like Logan we would have 10 of them!