Okay, so there isn't a giraffe, elephant or zebra in sight. The monkeys that I was taking pictures of weren't climbing trees or (ahem) grooming themselves. (Thank heavens!) Here's MY little monkeys enjoying their autumn afternoon at the zoo. Aunt Lissa wanted to see the new baby animals, and it was fun to see the baby elephant, baby giraffe and the snow leapord on circuit tv. We liked the (move-it-move-it) lemurs and I had a strange puppy-missing-urge to give the black bear a hug. It's a good thing he was on the other side of a fence and moat. (Sigh.) Here's the two cutest boys at the zoo that day!
You can't go to the zoo and not ride the train! Here's our crew waiting, somewhat patiently, for our turn.

Aaah, finally!

It seems like we have pictures of us little girls around this LION water fountain. (See, I did take pictures of a lion. haha) I wanted the pic of my boys by the lion. They weren't impressed, especially since I wouldn't let them actually drink from it. So, here it is. Mission accomplished. Sorta.

It seems like we have pictures of us little girls around this LION water fountain. (See, I did take pictures of a lion. haha) I wanted the pic of my boys by the lion. They weren't impressed, especially since I wouldn't let them actually drink from it. So, here it is. Mission accomplished. Sorta.




2 comments:
I cannot thank you enough for the pictures! The one of Ry holding Logan is my favorite. I wish I could grab him through my screen and hug him tight!!! (Logan, not Ryan,lol)
Those are the two most handsome boys in the world. Pass the camera so we can see a pic of you too.:0)
Post a Comment