I've been very negligent in updating lately. (Anyone wanna guess what is occupying my time??) So - here's a bunch of FUN stuff that has happened over the past few weeks.
First - our ward Christmas party. It was organized by the most creative, organized, amazing ward activity chairperson!! It was a night of yummy food and an incredibly uplifting program. [clapping!!] Here are a few pics of the boys with Santa - Daniel is oh, so cool. He hopped right up and started into a serious conversation with Santa. When he told him he would like a workbench, and when Santa told him he had a workbench too - there was pure adoration! Now, Logan on the other hand ... not too sure. He never actually cried, but after 1.5 seconds, he assumed the position we fondly refer to as "Dead Fish".Next set of pictures was from Daniel's pre-school program. He attends a Lutheran pre-school, and they had their Christmas program on Saturday in the Sanctuary. We were all seated in the pews waiting to get started, and they called all of the pre-school children up one by one. When they called Daniel's name, our friend Laurie (who's adorable little Molli is in Daniel's class) was cracking up - she said he went up like he just got called to be on the Price is Right. (Come On Down!!) Ryan video taped the whole program - keeping the camera in his pocket. So, if I can figure out how to download the video - I might add it later. So funny! So - after it was over, we wanted to get some pics of Daniel next to the Christmas tree - but he had other ideas. (of course) He had his pre-aprroved poses for the railing - (honest - no direction from the parents!! where does he come up with this stuff??!!??) and he wanted to take pictures of everyone else. One other, Laurie has cute little Myles... Logan thought he was HIS baby. He just wanted to hug and hold and love on him. So - here's a few from Saturday.
And last, but not least - today we got a bit of snow. We bundled the boys up for their adventure - they had a blast! Logan loves to be outside, and this is his first snow experience. Cadi, of course, loves any chance she gets to be out in the snow. She has a snow ritual ... run around in circles like a mad-dog, do puppy-snow-angels, 'snow plow' around the yard with her nose to the ground, and then catch any and all snowballs that might fly around the yard. (The first picture is an action-shot - she had just caught a snowball.) All three of them heavily protested when I insisted it was time for the warm house, with warm air, and warm (hot) chocolate.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Santa Claus and Snow
Posted by Ryan and Mistie at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Mistie I just love all your pics, and your adorable little family!! I was so excited to find out this last weekend at the Christmas party you will be here in less than a week... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US ALL!!! YIPPEEEEEE I am so excited to have you all here, and so excited Daniel will get to spend a little more time with Zack... quality music bonding time!! :o) Love ya and can't wait to see you... CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
I've missed 'seeing' you on the blogs. It looks like you're having a months worth of Christmas fun! Your boys are just too cute.
I'm blushing. I'm glad you liked the ward party! Those Santa's pics are hilarious--I'll have to harvest them. Could those pictures of Daniel be more GQ? He is so dang cute. Seriously, do you have to move?
Post a Comment